Together, Salboy and urbanbubble have a combined 40 years of experience working in the UK property market and can, therefore, make your investment go further by optimising rental amounts and planning for the future.
If you invest in us, we will invest in you – it is as simple as that. You can trust that LOCAL will always put your needs first and strive to make your investment as lucrative as possible.
Our developments were designed with the modern rental market in mind. We have masterfully crafted our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, townhouses and penthouses following extensive market research and are proud to have created some of the best schemes in the city.
All our developments have been strategically placed in some of the city’s most central locations for our residents’ satisfaction. Within close proximity to the best bars, restaurants, and shopping areas, LOCAL residents will not have to venture far to enjoy the best amenities the city has to offer.
Most building management companies operate from a branch, but our dedicated team wanted to be closer to residents. Our trained, onsite staff are available in all developments, working 24 hours a day to ensure life with LOCAL is as stress-free as possible. No matter the query, residents can feel at ease knowing they are being supported around-the-clock.
Our customised online landlord’s portal makes accessing important information and key documents easier than ever. Featuring all up-to-date information including tenancy agreements and property reports, Landlords can stay on top of their portfolio at a time that is convenient for them.
Landlords will be sent monthly and annual statements with a breakdown of their rental income, NET earnings and future payment dates.
Our elite team of experts have years of knowledge within the property rental process and will always ensure your involvement is as minimal and seamless as possible.
Finding the perfect resident for each apartment is important to us because we want LOCAL residents to stay with us for the long haul, not the short. Utilising all major platforms and extensive marketing plans, we will locate residents on behalf of our landlords and will manage the contracts and paperwork too.
Apartment viewings can be incredibly time consuming but as a LOCAL landlord, you will never have to worry about that again. As well as sourcing residents, we arrange and conduct all apartment viewings, which allows us to build trust with renters from day one.
Before your tenant moves in, we will conduct a full apartment inspection and resolve any issues we find.
Non-resident landlords can expect guidance and assistance with relevant tax legislation. After all, we do not want you to pay more than is necessary.
We will provide a full photographic inventory and will conduct a deep clean of your apartment before your resident moves in. Committed to going above and beyond, we will also give your resident(s) a welcome gift to make them feel right at home.
Maintaining the condition of your apartment is important to us and will therefore perform inspections every six months.
We strive to let your property on a long-term basis, and we do so by building strong relationships with residents and providing 24-hour support. But if your resident decides to leave, we will conduct a smooth
check-out process on your behalf, ensuring keys are safely retrieved, deposits are returned to residents
and any maintenance issues are successfully rectified.
Prior to your resident moving in, LOCAL will not charge you a penny. Therefore, any costs incurred via
marketing will be covered by us.
LOCAL’s dual approach to property management was born from the joint expertise of private equity investment and property development company, Salboy and award-winning residential property management agent, urbanbubble. Together, they are committed to creating environments that residents can feel safe in and investors can be proud of.
LOCAL offers landlords a rare opportunity to invest in some of Manchester’s most sought-after property in highly desirable locations close to major sites and local gems.
Our spectacular catalogue of bespoke apartments, penthouses and townhouses have been crafted based on the desires of renters and buyers in 2020. The precise attention to detail in our homes and customer service structure has helped create an unparalleled service.
From extravagant amenities to customised furniture packs, we have listened to our clients and delivered on our promise. LOCAL has paved the way to a new standard of living in Manchester and has done so by designing homes where communities can blossom, and landlords can feel supported.
Our dedicated onsite team are there to assist, from receiving parcels to housekeeping to dealing with maintenance; leaving residents free to socialise, work and relax in our resident lounge, coworking spaces or rooftop gardens. Our attentive and friendly resident team that are ready to tackle anything, at any time.
Our team help to create that home from home feeling, building places to live and bringing communities to life aided by a fantastic array of on-site amenities such as gardens, gyms, roof tops terraces, cinemas and much more.
Our team focus on personalised service, bespoke social events, hassle-free renting and security. We organise exclusive resident events to give residents the opportunity to get to know their neighbours. What’s more, every scheme has shared social spaces to work from, hang out in, and meet new people. Working from home and getting to know their neighbours has never been easier.
Our team embrace technology and so from the start we make dealing with our team easy and accessible, with online set up, portals and apps. We also understand the importance of having ultrafast broadband at residents’ fingertips so that’s why we made it imperative that all our schemes had the fastest broadband available to support residents with working from home.
– Sign your Property Management Agreement – via your dedicated online portal.
– Complete your dedicated ‘Asset Management’ information via the on line portal providing your dedicated investor relations team member with important information about how you want us to manage your property including the rents you would like to achieve, whether you will take pets and much more
– Next you will decide whether to furnish your apartment, which we strongly advise as we can achieve stronger rental levels and returns for you when apartments are fully furnished
– We will support you through having made to measure blinds in your apartment – helping to make it as attractive as possible to rental tenants on viewings
– Council tax information
– Dedicated investor relations team member will provide you with weekly updates as to how the rental market in Manchester is performing as well as providing specific information about the viewings you have had and the feedback we have received
– We will negotiate the best rental levels on your behalf, being guided by the information you have populated on your profile regarding the levels you want to accept
– We will upload your tenancy on your portal
– We will send you your first rental payment once the payment has been received
– We will receive NRL tax information from HMRC and update your online portal with this information for you to process
– We will update you monthly via online statements as to the rent received and provide these payments to you net of fees
– Deduct your service charges from you rent at the appropriate billing dates to ensure you receive rent net of costs, ensuring this is a seamless process for you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.